A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly McCaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly McCaul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaul
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCaul Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaul graduated from Queens University School of Medicine, Kingston, Ontario, Canada. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCaul has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly G McCaul MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly G. McCaul practice?
- Dr. Kelly McCaul has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly McCaul practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists, Sioux Falls Hematologists, and Sioux Falls Oncologists.