A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly McCaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly McCaul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaul graduated from Queens University School of Medicine, Kingston, Ontario, Canada. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCaul has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCaul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly G. McCaul practice?
Dr. Kelly McCaul practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Aberdeen, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists, Sioux Falls Hematologists, and Sioux Falls Oncologists.