Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Video profile

God complex who refuses to listen. show details God complex who refuses to listen.
by Amy was a mother of 3 children. on Jul 10th, 2016

After being diagnosed and treatment began the quality and pation of care diminished. After 4 months it peaked with a refusing to listen to concerns of her Caregiver, failing to properly diagnose basic signs of pnuemonia despite being addressed to him directly and being provided a clear chest x-ray. During his follow-up visit 2 days later, failed to diagnose pneumonia and septic conditions and had patient wait in waiting room 8 hours unchecked...resulting in admission to ICU by the ward he was admitting her to. His patient died not of cancer...but of complications of sepsis and double pneumonia. Point of note, her final biopsy was clear.

May 20th, 2016

My personal super hero.

Sep 10th, 2015

One of the kindest humans you will ever meet. He is an excellent physician.

Apr 21st, 2015

Seemed fairly ready to give up on me. Wound up being treated successfully at other facility.

Oct 22nd, 2012

I went for a 2nd opinion and I was really pleased with how he explained my situation and did not push me out the door when I was not his patient.I would recommend this cancer facility.

My Hero show details My Hero
Mar 30th, 2012

Dr Kelly McCaul is the most compassionate altruistic doctor I have ever met.He puts his patients first and is focused and direct in approaching the best way to treat you. If you are figuring out who to choose to help you in your fight, there is no one better than Dr Kelly McCaul.