A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly McCullagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly McCullagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly McCullagh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullagh graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. McCullagh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Katy Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Anne McCullagh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. McCullagh practice?
- Dr. Kelly McCullagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly McCullagh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.