A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly McGarry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly McGarry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McGarry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ann McGarry MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. McGarry practice?
- Dr. Kelly McGarry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly McGarry practices Internal Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists.