A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly McMasters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly McMasters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly McMasters, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McMasters graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 14 awards.
Dr. McMasters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McMasters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. McMasters practice?
Dr. Kelly McMasters practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.