A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Westbrook Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly W. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Kelly Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Mitchell practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.