A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Molpus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Molpus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molpus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molpus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Molpus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molpus graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Molpus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly L Molpus MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Molpus practice?
- Dr. Kelly Molpus has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Molpus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Daytona Beach Oncologists.