A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Molpus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Molpus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Molpus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molpus graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Molpus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Bert Fish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly L Molpus MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Molpus practice?
- Dr. Kelly Molpus has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Molpus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Daytona Beach Oncologists.