Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Murphy
Dr. Kelly Murphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford and Stanford University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Murphy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kelly Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Joseph Becker
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Tsuyoshi Mitarai
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Edward Klofas
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi37