A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Murphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Patrick Murphy MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly P. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Kelly Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Murphy practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.