Dr. Kelly Nelson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

July 13th, 2016
First time patient!
I was very impressed with the amount of time she spent with me. She eased my fears and concerns. I feel I have found a new primary care physician.

September 24th, 2015
Patient at Kadelec in Pasco, WA
Dr. Nelson was my physician when she practiced in Kadelec in Pasco, Wa. I scheduled an appointment to see if she could give me a referral to an Endocrinologist, since I had thyroid issues. She said she wouldn't, that I didn't need it, and my levels were not the best, but manageable. She then moved, and left Pasco. A year and a half later, I find out I have thyroid cancer. My diagnosis and treatment was put on hold because of they way Dr. Nelson ignored my request. I second guessed myself and my symptoms because of what she had said. I wish her the best and I hope she reads this and uses this as a learning experience --listen to your patients, we know our own bodies and have input as well. I understand that doctors make mistakes, but always error on the safe side and to keep the patient happy and healthy.

March 15th, 2014
MS.
SHE WAS SO BORED AND ACTED LIKE SHE COULD NOT STAND ME. IT WAS DISCRIMINATION AS I AM ALMOST 80 YEARS OLD AND YET SHE TREATED MY 60 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER REALLY NICE AND EVEN PRAISED HER A WHOLE LOT BECAUSE SHE LOST WEIGHT. WELL, I LOST WEIGHT TOO AND SHE DID NOT MENTION IT. SHE WAS RUDE TO ME AND TOLD ME NOT TO TELL HER EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. OH, GOSH, SHE JUST COULD NOT DO MORE THEN ONE THING AT A TIME, BUT I CAN AND I AM AT LEAST 30 YEARS OLDER THEN HER. SHE DID GIVE ME A THYROID TEST AND FOUND OUT I NEEDED A LOWER DOZE OF MEDICATION. I WAS FEELING FAINT AND DIZZY. IT WENT AWAY WITH THE RIGHT DOZE, BUT THEN I FELT THE VERY SAME WAY WHEN I WENT TO DR LINDSTROM AND SHE REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE THYROID TEST AND I AM STILL GETTING DIZZY, ETC.....

June 25th, 2013
This doctor is careless and rude. She is hands off and makes mistakes/misdiagnosis and seems like she doesn't care.