A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Newhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Newhall, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Newhall, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newhall graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Newhall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Newhall MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Newhall practice?
- Dr. Kelly Newhall has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Newhall practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Pediatricians.