Learn more about Dr. Kelly Newhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Newhall, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newhall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newhall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Newhall, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newhall graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Newhall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Newhall MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Newhall practice?
- Dr. Kelly Newhall has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Newhall practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Pediatricians.