Dr. Kelly Nolan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Nolan?

Posted on October 6th, 2015

There are so many good doctors out there. Dr. Nolan is NOT one of them. I would highly recommend against choosing her to do any surgical procedure for you.

feeling better!

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I had some abnormal test results and was referred to doctor Nolan. My first appointment with her went well, she explained what was going on very clearly and suggested I have surgery, she did seem preoccupied or in a hurry but what doctor isn't? The surgery itself went very well,I was pretty nervous because it was my first surgery,but everything went as smooth as it could go.the following day I had some problems with the glue coming undone, I called the after hours number and was able to speak with one of her colleagues, I ended up having some complications that had nothing to do with doctor nolans work. She was extremely kind, she made sure I was comfortable, she addressed any concerns I had , and made sure I knew I could always stop in to have it looked at, or call to speak with her.I didn't feel as happy with one of the nurses, however overall I was very happy with doctor nolan, she knows what she's doing and get bedside manner is great. I would go to see her for any future problems in a heartbeat.

Great Surgeon...Feeling better just hours after surgery

Posted on July 31st, 2013

My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Nolan to discuss gallbladder surgery. On my first appointment, I found Dr. Nolan to be knowledgeable but maybe a bit curt. I was skeptical about having my gallbladder removed and shared my desires to attempt to improve my condition through diet. She warned me of possible problems for waiting, such as getting stones stuck in the bile duct, jaundice, and pancreatitis. She said she would support me in my decision. Almost four months later I had a bad attack that landed me in the hospital with all the problems she discussed. After recovering from the hospital stay, I scheduled surgery with her two weeks later. I liked her much better the second time and she answered all my questions about the operation. Yesterday was my surgery and she was GREAT. She said the surgery would take 30-45 minutes but mine took 75 minutes because my gallbladder didn't want to come out. I am now on day 2 and feel great! I am grateful to Dr. Nolan for her fine work.

Posted on March 26th, 2017