A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly O'Malia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly O'Malia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly O'Malia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malia graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Malia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Kirsten O'Malia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly K. O'Malia practice?
- Dr. Kelly O'Malia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly O'Malia practices Family Medicine near Bristolville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, OH.
See Bristolville Family Physicians.