Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Jun 22nd, 2016

Sweet woman. Very open to treatment options. Takes time to listen. Isn't pushy, lets you spend ample time with her. Only downfall is she only works part time so she is hard to get in contact with...and the follow up wasn't the best. But I am still switching to her. Overall I give her a 10! Much better than all of the other GI's I have seen.

The Best Gastroenterologist in Worcester, Ma. show details The Best Gastroenterologist in Worcester, Ma.
Jan 9th, 2016

Dr. O'Callahan has been my MD for many years. She works in the office on Tuesdays but if you leave a message with her staff or on her Electronic portal, she will return your call /message promptly. She is an intelligent and compassionate MD with many years of practice. She knows exactly what to do with many concerns that I had! I would want my family seeing her! This is who you want on your team!

Sep 20th, 2013

If your suffering and sick this doctor is difficult to get in to see. She only works one day a week. Procedures on Mondays and office visits on Tuesdays, They won't even talk to you unless another doctor does a work up on you and sends it to them. I thought the whole point of the UMass system was that all member docs had access to all the test results. I wouldn't bother even trying to see this less then part time doctor.