A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Offutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Offutt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Offutt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Offutt graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Offutt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Offutt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance