by Carol P. on Jun 4th, 2015

I was very pleased with my Face Rejuvenation. I feel and look 15 years younger. I have no signs of Pre Cancer anymore, that I had delt with for years. My skin keeps getting better all the time. I had it done in Nov. 2013, and I am very happy.

May 19th, 2015

Great results, thank you!

by KathyT on Apr 10th, 2015

Great results even 20 years later. It's worth every penny.

Lipo with great results! show details Lipo with great results!
Mar 30th, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. O'Neil! Love the results of my procedure!

FACIAL REJUVENATION AND LIPOSUCTION show details FACIAL REJUVENATION AND LIPOSUCTION
by J YOUNG on Mar 30th, 2015

WONDERFUL CARE GREAT OUTCOME. I LOOK FANTASTIC

Best Decision I've ever made!! show details Best Decision I've ever made!!
by Kim E. on Mar 28th, 2015

I had a Chemical Peel by Dr.. O'Neil almost five years ago. I feel it was a life changing prodecure for me! Not only does my skin still look amazing, the peel also removed the sun spots I had on my face for years. I am constantly being told how amazing my skin looks, always being asked what products I use on my skin, and what is my secret to looking so young even now after having the prodecure done in August 2010. I would highly recommend Dr. O'Neil and his one of a kind Chemical Peel to anyone who wants to look younger, healthier, and natural looking results!!!!

I would definitely use him again show details I would definitely use him again
by David Tate on Mar 28th, 2015

Everyone was very nice and Dr. O'Neill was very helpful

One of the Best show details One of the Best
by Katie C. on Mar 27th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. O'Neil for years because it has always been a good experience. He has the nicest ladies working in the front office that were always helpful when I needed them. Lately, I have been having regular Botox which has been wonderful. The only complaint I can think of would be having to wait a little in the waiting room but in my experience the results have always been well worth a few minutes of wait for a good doctor. Plus, when I have needed a quick in and out appointment, I have been able to get it by asking the ladies in the front office to put me at a less busy part of the day. My Aunt had the OSR peel years ago and has looked 15 years younger than her age ever since. I plan on getting the peel in a few years when I need to remove a few more deep wrinkles. I haven't had lipo from Dr. O'Neil myself, but my sister did 2 times! She went back for more areas after having her abdomen done and loving it. She literally went back to work as a waitress 2 days later and was so happy that she went back and had more areas done. I have seen the lasting results first hand and my sister has been loving her waistline now for 10 years. My advice, meet Dr. O'Neil and the office girls for yourself and you'll see how friendly and professional they are. Always meet your doctors for yourself.

by Nealia KOAST on Jun 21st, 2014

WOW DISATER. The infection is so painful. 3 surgeries later things have only gotten worse. Please, find a Board Certified Surgeon.

LOVED THE SMART LIPO!!!! show details LOVED THE SMART LIPO!!!!
by Terry on Feb 24th, 2014

I wanted to personally thank Dr. O'Neil and his outstanding staff for making my procedure experience so great! I highly recommend any individual seeking to have lipo done they go see Dr. O'Neil. He has performed smart lipo on me, my boyfriend and my mother. We are all thrilled with our results. The recovery process was super easy and his office staff was most helpful.

Face Skin Rejunvenation and Lipo show details Face Skin Rejunvenation and Lipo
by Cindy S. 55 yrs old on Feb 23rd, 2014

I went to Dr. O'Neil after having consultations with several different surgeons telling me I "needed" a facelift to get rid of my wrinkles, age spots and bags under my eyes. I knew for a long time that Dr. O'Neil had a "special" procedure that was safe and didn't require surgery, but I thought I was too far gone......I was also frustrated with my body fat increasing. I kept dieting and working out with no changes. That's when I decided to see Dr. O'Neil. During the consultation Dr. O'Neil answered all my questions and concerns. I admired his honesty and was so impressed when I looked through his books of his "before and after" photos. There was no doubt in my mind that Dr. O'Neil was the most experienced Doctor for me! I felt very comfortable knowing that he had performed both procedures that I wanted thousands of times! I had the lipo done on a Friday and went back to work on Monday (I dropped two pants sizes over the weekend) Yeah!!!!!! I had zero discomfort - never even took a Tylenol. I had my face rejuvenation done 7 weeks ago and I am ecstatic every time I look in the mirror....seriously...I look 15 younger! Again, NO discomfort! The benefits from both of these procedures has changed me both physically and mentally. I am no loner self conscious of my outward appearance. I am overjoyed!!!! Dr. O'Neil is definitely the Doctor to see if you are unhappy with your face and/or your body. It was the best decision I have ever made! Thank you Dr. O'Neil and your wonderful staff!

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
Feb 21st, 2014

My experience with Dr O'Neil and his staff couldn't have been better! From scheduling my first appointment to following up with me after my procedure they couldn't have done better. I am so thrilled with the results of my complexion peel that my sister is having her face done too!! :)

Good Doctor, great work. show details Good Doctor, great work.
by Ruth-Erika Babbitt on Feb 21st, 2014

I have ben a patient of Dr. O'neil for twenty years. In all this time he has been always courteous, delightful and professional. My face looks great and will stay looking great with Dr. O'neil's help.

Lipo disaster show details Lipo disaster
by MER on Feb 16th, 2014

Dr. O'neil did Lipo to my arms, abdomen, hips & thighs & they are WORSE now. I was about 12 lbs. overweight & now I look horrible. My hips are ok but my thighs are saggy & more wrinkled than my grandmothers. So are my arms, that I used to get complimented on before Lipo. My stomach is disgusting with wrinkles where it used to be smooth. He told me to come back in April or May to do laser on those areas for another $800.00, he said nothing about any of this as possibility prior to the surgery. I am so depressed I do not know what to do. I can't wear a bathing suit now. If anyone has had this problem please post a solution.

Lipo with great results! show details Lipo with great results!
by Lou on Feb 14th, 2014

I am happy to see that Dr. O'Neil is still offering cosmetic services in Temecula. I had a lipo procedure done and the results were fantastic! Not long after my procedure I had moved out of the area and I wasn't sure if he was still practicing. I just moved back to the area and it is great to know that when I am ready for another procedure (maybe my face this time) he is still there!

My consult experience show details My consult experience
Feb 3rd, 2012

Sue at Dr. O'Neil's office is a bubbly, caring and extremely accommodating person. I have only had a consult and no procedures yet, but I was struck by Dr. O'Neil's insight and understanding of my particular issues. I am looking forward to his skin rejuvenation procedure hopefully in the near future. The staff are great, and he is a compassionate and humble man.

Patient Sheri show details Patient Sheri
Dec 5th, 2011

Superb, efficient service and bed side manner.

Nov 10th, 2011

I had the facial rejuvenation 25 years ago - still look 15 years younger than my age. The best thing I have ever done.

Lots of compliments on my skin. show details Lots of compliments on my skin.
Oct 18th, 2011

Girl at drive-thru at McDonalds said I was beautiful. Friends are very impressed.

Oct 3rd, 2011

Excellent service - long time patient - very satisfied with all procedures and after care.

Amazing results show details Amazing results
Sep 30th, 2011

It is almost 10 years ago that I had Dr O'Neil's skin rejuvenation treatment. My skin is still wrinkle free and I'm late 60's. It is the best thing I've done for myself. I'm self confident about my looks, my skin is soft and no special maintenance required to keep it this way.I highly recommend this treatment to anyone wanting to improve their appearance. The professionalism of Dr O'Neil & his staff is outstanding. You will be amazed with the results! Janet

Great Servive and Great Results! show details Great Servive and Great Results!
Sep 28th, 2011

I am extremely happy with the results I got from Dr. O'Neil. I look and feel great. Thank you Dr. O'Neil and staff for the wonderful service you provided and for answering all my questions honestly. Jennifer

Skin Rejuvenation show details Skin Rejuvenation
Sep 20th, 2011

Dr. O'Neil is one of the best Doctors I have met. He takes time with you and explains everything. I had the O'Neil Skin Rejuvenation two years ago. It is the best thing I have ever done for my self. My skin looks great, I get many compliments on my skin on how good I look. I am always happy to tell them how I received my beautiful skin. The skin rejuvenation is a wonderful procedure as there is no cutting. Dr. O'Neil is so sincere. I just love how he helps people look their best. I had tried other procedures but they didn't take away the wrinkles, now my wrinkles are gone thanks to Dr. O'Neil. L. Rogers

25 Years Later show details 25 Years Later
Sep 19th, 2011

I had the O'Neil Skin Rejuvenation over 25 years ago and my skin still looks great! I am 89 years young and I never thought 25 years later I would still be talking about this procedure and its longevity. People stop me all the time and tell me my skin looks beautiful. They can't believe how old I am and they want to know what I use on my skin. I tell them it is simply Dr. O'Neil's Skin Rejuvenation I had over 25 years ago. This is absolutely the best thing I have ever done for myself. When I signed up to have this procedure done it never dawned on me I'd be enjoying it so many years. I would highly recommend to anyone who is not liking what they see in the mirror!

Getting a new lease on your youth! show details Getting a new lease on your youth!
Sep 19th, 2011

I moved to the Temecula Valley in 1996 and for years as a permanent make up artist, I had witnessed the results of Dr.Oniels unique procedure for making your skin bright and youthful again. I always knew it would be the choice for me when I was old enough to remove my wrinkles. Not only am I now a client, but I refer all of my clients to Dr. Oneil and all of my customers feel the way I did. They love there skin, and there youthful appearance as many as 20 to 30 years younger in most cases. Most of all they are amazed that there was very little discomfort and they not only have tight skin but the skin is rejuvenated and back to what it was before most sun damage and age spots, which can not be done with a regular face lift where the skin is cut and pulled tight leaving scars to hide. Dr. O'Neil's procedure is less expensive, less invasive and has a much better end result. It is well worth your time to meet him and discuss the procedure and look at his before and afters and you will see why I think he is truly the best in his field. Teri Cherry @ Xtreme Beauty

I look younger! show details I look younger!
Sep 17th, 2011

One of the highlights when I came home from the Retreat was my twenty-one year old son. We hadn't told him I was going there, we were going to have this be a surprise and when he saw me, he said, oh mom, I can't believe it! It's weird, he said, you look so young. You look younger than you did when I was born! So anyway, it really was quite a thrill. It made me feel so good. And then I have a step-daughter and she couldn't stand the fact that her step-mother looked younger than she did and so she went to Dr. O'Neil. And now she looks fabulous too.

High Expectations Fulfilled! show details High Expectations Fulfilled!
Sep 16th, 2011

I am 72 years old and had high expectations for the Skin Rejuvenation procedure and must say I was amazed. It was much better than I had hoped for! It took many years off my face and my skin looks and feels so smooth. It has been two years now since I had the procedure and just last week a cute young lady was standing next to me, she kept looking at me and finally said, I just have to tell you, you have the prettiest skin. You are a very pretty lady. I have never felt so good in my life thanks to Dr. ONeil. He and the staff were a caring wonderful team. I cannot say enough about it and the personal lift I received from it.