Dr. Kelly Oneil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Oneil?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Oneil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017

What a doctor. He's so honest, he even turns business away if he doesn't feel it will really make a difference. Besides the fact he's a great plastic surgeon and all around terrific guy. My mom had her procedure with him 30 years ago in her late 30's. Her skin still looks amazing!

I had the famous Dr O'Neil face treatment. OMG, what a difference it's made. At least 6 of my friends have now booked appointments with him to have it done. The results last years. I no longer need a face lift. Great doctor, great staff and Dr O'Neil does an incredible job placing fillers just right.

April 14th, 2016

I had a chemical peel almost a year ago, today I still look like a burn victim I had 2nd and 3rd degree burn and a horrific infection due to the peel my face is beet red with scars and discoloration of the skin, I am in a deep state of depression because I cannot go out in public because I look horrible, all I wanted was to get rid of some wrinkles and today I look like a freak.

April 4th, 2016

dr oneill

Had a chemical peel last year by Dr O'neil after the mask was removed I had a severe infection with 2nd and 3rd degree burns, my face if completely red with scarring, I look like a burn victim, makeup does not cover the redness, the scarring hurts, I will not recommend this procedure to anyone, I was promised to look at least 10 years younger instead I look like a freak.

March 26th, 2016

Laser lipo

He did my laser lipo 5 years ago still loving it

May 19th, 2015

Great results, thank you!

April 10th, 2015

Great results even 20 years later. It's worth every penny.

March 30th, 2015

Lipo with great results!

I had a great experience with Dr. O'Neil! Love the results of my procedure!

March 30th, 2015

FACIAL REJUVENATION AND LIPOSUCTION

WONDERFUL CARE GREAT OUTCOME. I LOOK FANTASTIC

March 28th, 2015

I would definitely use him again

Everyone was very nice and Dr. O'Neill was very helpful

March 28th, 2015

One of the Best

I have been going to Dr. O'Neil for years because it has always been a good experience. He has the nicest ladies working in the front office that were always helpful when I needed them. Lately, I have been having regular Botox which has been wonderful. The only complaint I can think of would be having to wait a little in the waiting room but in my experience the results have always been well worth a few minutes of wait for a good doctor. Plus, when I have needed a quick in and out appointment, I have been able to get it by asking the ladies in the front office to put me at a less busy part of the day. My Aunt had the OSR peel years ago and has looked 15 years younger than her age ever since. I plan on getting the peel in a few years when I need to remove a few more deep wrinkles. I haven't had lipo from Dr. O'Neil myself, but my sister did 2 times! She went back for more areas after having her abdomen done and loving it. She literally went back to work as a waitress 2 days later and was so happy that she went back and had more areas done. I have seen the lasting results first hand and my sister has been loving her waistline now for 10 years. My advice, meet Dr. O'Neil and the office girls for yourself and you'll see how friendly and professional they are. Always meet your doctors for yourself.

February 24th, 2014

LOVED THE SMART LIPO!!!!

I wanted to personally thank Dr. O'Neil and his outstanding staff for making my procedure experience so great! I highly recommend any individual seeking to have lipo done they go see Dr. O'Neil. He has performed smart lipo on me, my boyfriend and my mother. We are all thrilled with our results. The recovery process was super easy and his office staff was most helpful.

February 23rd, 2014

Face Skin Rejunvenation and Lipo

I went to Dr. O'Neil after having consultations with several different surgeons telling me I "needed" a facelift to get rid of my wrinkles, age spots and bags under my eyes. I knew for a long time that Dr. O'Neil had a "special" procedure that was safe and didn't require surgery, but I thought I was too far gone......I was also frustrated with my body fat increasing. I kept dieting and working out with no changes. That's when I decided to see Dr. O'Neil. During the consultation Dr. O'Neil answered all my questions and concerns. I admired his honesty and was so impressed when I looked through his books of his "before and after" photos. There was no doubt in my mind that Dr. O'Neil was the most experienced Doctor for me! I felt very comfortable knowing that he had performed both procedures that I wanted thousands of times! I had the lipo done on a Friday and went back to work on Monday (I dropped two pants sizes over the weekend) Yeah!!!!!! I had zero discomfort - never even took a Tylenol. I had my face rejuvenation done 7 weeks ago and I am ecstatic every time I look in the mirror....seriously...I look 15 younger! Again, NO discomfort! The benefits from both of these procedures has changed me both physically and mentally. I am no loner self conscious of my outward appearance. I am overjoyed!!!! Dr. O'Neil is definitely the Doctor to see if you are unhappy with your face and/or your body. It was the best decision I have ever made! Thank you Dr. O'Neil and your wonderful staff!