A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Ott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ott MD is a female Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Ott practice?
- Dr. Kelly Ott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Ott practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Saint Peters, MO.
See Chesterfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.