A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Phillips, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Phillips, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Phillips DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Phillips practice?
- Dr. Kelly Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Phillips practices Family Medicine near Prosper, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Prosper Primary Care Doctors.