Learn more about Dr. Kelly Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Phillips, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Phillips, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Phillips DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Phillips practice?
- Dr. Kelly Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Phillips practices Family Medicine near Prosper, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Prosper Family Physicians.