A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Piland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Piland is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Piland graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Piland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
- Chowan Hospital
- Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Sue Piland MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly S. Piland practice?
- Dr. Kelly Piland has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Piland practices Emergency Medicine near Franklin, VA.
See Franklin Emergency Physicians.