A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Powers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Johnson Powers MD is a female Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly J. Powers practice?
- Dr. Kelly Powers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Powers practices Radiology near East Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Palmer, AK.
See East Providence Radiologists.