A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Qatsha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Qatsha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qatsha graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Qatsha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Alexandra Qatsha MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Qatsha practice?
- Dr. Kelly Qatsha has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Qatsha practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.