A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Miller is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Renee Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kelly Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Miller practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians.