A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Rafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rafferty
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rafferty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Rafferty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafferty graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Rafferty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly R Rafferty MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly R. Rafferty practice?
- Dr. Kelly Rafferty has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Rafferty practices Family Medicine near Yankton, SD.
See Yankton Primary Care Doctors.