A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Rafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rafferty
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rafferty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Rafferty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafferty graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Rafferty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly R Rafferty MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly R. Rafferty practice?
- Dr. Kelly Rafferty has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Rafferty practices Family Medicine near Yankton, SD.
See Yankton Primary Care Doctors.