A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Reese is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Reese, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ann Reese MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Reese practice?
- Dr. Kelly Reese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Reese practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.