A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Reese, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Reese practice?
Dr. Kelly Reese practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.