Dr. Kelly Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Robinson?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Robinson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2016

I loved having Dr. Robinson as my OB when my second child was born. She was funny, smart, and very friendly. I moved after she delivered my son and I wished I could have had her as my OB with my next baby. I moved out of state and seriously wanted to move back just so she would deliver my baby.

January 23rd, 2016

Great Experience

Dr. Robinson made me feel very comfortable. She is very knowledgable, which was especially helpful since this was my first pregnancy and I was expecting identical twins. She always explained what she was doing and what to expect along the way. She responded to my emails promptly. She made the extra effort to be at the hospital when I was induced at 37 weeks. I appreciated her bedside manners; easing what could be uncomfortable exams with some light humor.

October 4th, 2015

Be careful.

I went in because I wanted to have my blood pressure checked, I had used a machine earlier in the day at a rite aid and it seemed high but I wasn't having any symptoms. When I got to kaiser they hooked me up to machines and my blood pressure was fine they alook did blood work and everything was good my 38 week old baby was healthy and so was in then the next thing is this from comes in and tells me that she wants to check my cervix before I go home. She without my permission violated me and did what drs call a scraping to try and open my cervix because I wasn't dilated. When I had already made it clear I was in no hurry to have the baby. She clearly took things into her own hands and tried to make me go into labor for no good reason other than saying I was full turmoil at 37 weeks. I instantly started gushing blood and what ever she did inside me was very painful!!! I grabbed her and asked her why would she do that I was very upset and scared for my baby. All she said was sometimes that happens she gave me a pad and sent me home. I also believe that when she did what she did she put a tear in my water bag for baby because I continued to leak a clear fluid and cramping until going into labor 2 days later a few weeks before my due date. Very unhappy with her service and lack of respect for my wishes.

March 26th, 2014

Dr. Robinson delivered my son a year ago and I loved her! She was caring, attentive, real, and sweet. I honestly cannot say enough good things about her. This was my second delivery and I had thought my first one was good, which it was, but this one far exceeded my expectations.

March 17th, 2010

Bad C-Section

Do not let this doctor attend to you during labor or delivery. She allowed me to labor for 37 hours after my water broke. My full term baby was born with no heartbeat nor breathing because of her inept ability to get the baby out during the C-Section and for letting the baby cram into the birth canal for 7 hours of pushing. The baby was face up -- she should have known it could not be delivery vaginally and she should not have allowed me to push for 7 hours, endangering the baby.

July 26th, 2016