Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Rourke
Dr. Kelly Rourke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rourke is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO and St Anthonys Medical Center. Dr. Rourke has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Rourke has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kelly Rourke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Catherine Wilke
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi28
Dr. Michael Gerardo
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi16
Dr. Edward Kunst
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi37