Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Russo
Dr. Kelly Russo, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Greenbelt, MD, with another office in Annapolis, MD. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Russo is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. Dr. Russo has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Russo has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kelly Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbelt, MD.
Dr. Hina Syed
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Greenbelt, MD 0.47 mi14
Dr. Louis Steinberg
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Berwyn Heights, MD 0.61 mi48
Dr. Maurice Atiyeh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
College Park, MD 0.61 mi53