A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Rychter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rychter
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Rychter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Renee Rychter DO is a female Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kelly R. Rychter practice?
- Dr. Kelly Rychter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Rychter practices Cardiovascular Disease near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL and New Lenox, IL.
See Olympia Fields Cardiologists.