A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Faith Scott MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly F. Scott practice?
- Dr. Kelly Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Scott practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.