Internists
1130 NW 22nd Ave
Ste 220
Portland, OR 97210
503-413-8988
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2014

I developed a very serious problem that landed me in the hospital. I was confused about something, so I emailed Dr. Scott from the hospital thinking it was a real shot-in-the-dark that she would get back to me...(you know, it takes forever to get anyone to answer you these days), but Dr. Scott answered it immediately. She cares! She is the best doctor that I've ever had.

|  You are your own best physician  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr. Scott was my doctor and noted a lump in my breast (it was in my record). She asked about my last mammogram, which I was told was normal. Two years later she ordered a mammogram and I was diagnosed with Stage II breast cancer. She called me at home to say how sorry she was (she was on vacation at the time of my diagnosis). I told her I could no longer be her patient because I couldn't trust her with my health.

|  Rude and arrogant  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

My experience with Dr. Scott met with a rude and condescending manner. There was a lack of respect for the patient nearly every time I visited her.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2009

Kelly Scott has been our family doctor for 20 years. She works part time by choice as she believes this makes her a better Doctor. She is caring and is the type of doctor who is not afraid to tell you that she wants to actually research an issue. She is a great doctor and I highly recommend her.