Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

3.0

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Jun 14th, 2014

Dr. Seiler has been wonderful in dealing with my daughters thyroid conditions. She has a wonderful bedside manner that puts my daughter at ease and is easy to talk to. She takes takes time to answer all of your questions unlike some doctors who quickly dismiss them and move on. I am very glad I found her for my families endocrine needs.

Nope, never again. show details Nope, never again.
Sep 30th, 2013

I am usually a very positive reviewer but I can honestly say that Dr. Seiler is anything but a caring, knowledgable, friendly doctor...much less PERSON. She was 30 min late and when she finally walked in she was vague, dismissive, and EXTREMELY high strung . Can't say I'll be going back.

Apr 6th, 2012

excellent bedside approach. explains things well. well educated. i would recommend her to anyone.

Jul 14th, 2011

We waited well over an hour to be seen once we were in the exam room. It was torture. Once Dr. Seiler came in to visit with us about the test results, she really didn't have much to say in the 10-15 minutes she spent in the room other than to ask us to come back in a couple months. What a waste of time.

Kelly is awesome! show details Kelly is awesome!
by Joshlyn on Jul 17th, 2010

Kelly has been my doc. for a while she is awesomeshe cares for me its magnificent!