Dr. Kelly Siudzinski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 4th, 2016
I really like her. I was surprised how much time she spent with me and how in depth she went. She gave me options for the issues I have and let me decide which works best for me.

September 24th, 2011
Dr. Siudzinski was caring and helpful and very clear and informative throughout my pregnancy. Happy all around with her care and support.

December 3rd, 2010
No Problems
I find Kelly to be caring and accurate as a doctor. I have not had a pregnancy with her yet, but in general she seems more focused on me and my concerns than many other doctors I've had in my life.

December 2nd, 2010
I loved Dr Siudzinski
I don't know why the last reviewer gave such a low ratting. Dr Siudzinski, saw me through both my daughters pregnancies as well as part of my 3rd pregnancy (we moved which is why it was only part). She was always really good to answer questions, listen to my concerns, and check things out. Before having my first daughter I lost a couple pregnancies and was therefore very nervous a worried during my daughters pregnancies. She and her nurse were always very good at easing my worries and I felt comfortable calling them w/ any questions or concerns I had. They always got back to me and I was never made to feel like any question or concern was "stupid." I would strongly recommend Dr Siudzinski to anyone looking for an OB. It is hard to get into the clinic if you are just going for a routine check up and it's nothing pressing, but if you are pregnant or have something going on they are quick to get you in.

May 8th, 2009
Very poor clinician who does not understand the needs of pregnant women.