Obstetricians & Gynecologists

2273 E Gala St
Suite 110
Meridian, ID 83642
208-994-5700
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Sep 24th, 2011

Dr. Siudzinski was caring and helpful and very clear and informative throughout my pregnancy. Happy all around with her care and support.

|  No Problems  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

I find Kelly to be caring and accurate as a doctor. I have not had a pregnancy with her yet, but in general she seems more focused on me and my concerns than many other doctors I've had in my life.

|  I loved Dr Siudzinski  |  show details
by Sarah H on Dec 2nd, 2010

I don't know why the last reviewer gave such a low ratting. Dr Siudzinski, saw me through both my daughters pregnancies as well as part of my 3rd pregnancy (we moved which is why it was only part). She was always really good to answer questions, listen to my concerns, and check things out. Before having my first daughter I lost a couple pregnancies and was therefore very nervous a worried during my daughters pregnancies. She and her nurse were always very good at easing my worries and I felt comfortable calling them w/ any questions or concerns I had. They always got back to me and I was never made to feel like any question or concern was "stupid." I would strongly recommend Dr Siudzinski to anyone looking for an OB. It is hard to get into the clinic if you are just going for a routine check up and it's nothing pressing, but if you are pregnant or have something going on they are quick to get you in.

|  show details
May 8th, 2009

Very poor clinician who does not understand the needs of pregnant women.