A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Slama-McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Slama-McManus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Slama-McManus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slama-McManus graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Slama-McManus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ann Slama-McManus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Slama-McManus practice?
- Dr. Kelly Slama-McManus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Slama-McManus practices Pediatrics near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Pediatricians.