Dr. Kelly Spratt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Spratt?

Simply the best!

Posted on August 11th, 2013

This is who she is: I needed a procedure for many years from my first appointment with her she told me I needed it done. Anyway through the years she would mention it when I had to follow up with her in addition to seeing her routinely. She would say it's getting to the point where it's seriously necessary. Anyway I had had enough of the interruptions to my life she said its time no pressure I said yes it is. She immediately sent me up to the specialist, that day. So I had emailed her and told her when she said ill be there, she knows how much I trust her like I told her if it was her doing it, it would be done. She usually is not in that hospital the day of the week it was scheduled, so I was thinking she's mistaken. Anyway the day, I'm being prepped, and she comes into my room and says hey ill be around, I smiled and like reached out to her and she ran over gave me a hug. Said no worries! I'm told that she went back more than once to check on me. What you need to know, Dr. Spratt shoots straight and tells you the truth, she can be abrupt, but it's just her. She's a women in a mainly male field, so she needs to be. But she's really good an all around a phenomenal doctor! I love her.

Penn Presbyterian

Posted on February 16th, 2013

Dr. Spratt referred my mom to Penn Presbyterian for a heart catherization. Dr Spratt visited Mom after the surgery. She was rude, terse and condescending. Maybe she was having a bad day, but I would never want my mom, or anyone I love, to be subjected to her pompous beside manner. There must be kind, compassionate doctors that are equally knowledgeable in Philadelphia. Find one.

Posted on October 13th, 2012

Dr. Spratt is a comprehensive and caring doctor.Her extended hours and different office locations reflect her desire in not just being a good cardiologist but also in being accessible to her patients. After all my (sometimes exasperating) experience with different doctors in various specialties, I can say Dr. Spratt is quite a welcome,refreshing find!

avery good doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I was very nervous. She took time listening to me and then accuratly diagnosed my problem. Because of her I am still alive. I could not give her higher marks

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Dr Spratt is just wonderfulunderstanding If there were 10 starsshe rates it ! FANTASTIC...SO GLAD I WENT TO HER!

rapid & effective treatment of a blood clot in the thigh

Posted on January 31st, 2011

Immediate reaction to request for appointment; immediate medical attention,including hospital admittance and care.Superb experience!

Posted on October 29th, 2009

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Spratt. I think she is a very good & caring doctor. Her bedside manner is outstanding. What I like the best is she takes the time to answer all my questions. I'v had several doctors, she is the BEST!!! I would definitely recommend her to others.

Lipids no more.

Posted on September 4th, 2009

My extremely high triglycerides were brought to low with her med and diet recommendations. I was compliant too.Answered questions and explained things well

Posted on May 15th, 2017