A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Clifford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Clifford DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Clifford practice?
- Dr. Kelly Clifford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Clifford practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.