A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stephens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Stephens, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stephens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kellogg Stephens MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George K. Stephens practice?
- Dr. George Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. George Stephens practices Pediatrics near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians.