A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Mitchell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Thrush Mitchell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly T. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Kelly Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Mitchell practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.