Learn more about Dr. Kelly Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Mitchell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Mitchell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly T. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Kelly Mitchell practices Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists, Lubbock Family Physicians, Lubbock Sports Medicine Doctors, and Lubbock General Practitioners.