A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Mitchell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly T Mitchell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly T. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Kelly Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Mitchell practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.