A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Mitchell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Mitchell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly T. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Kelly Mitchell practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.