A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Tanenholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Tanenholz, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Tanenholz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanenholz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tanenholz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Tanenholz MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Tanenholz practice?
- Dr. Kelly Tanenholz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Tanenholz practices Internal Medicine near Bowie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Potomac, MD.
See Bowie Internists.