Dr. Kelly Thorstad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Thorstad?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Thorstad?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 16th, 2010

I love Dr. Thorstad, I cannot believe that someone else had a rating lower than 3 out of 4 stars. Personally, my rating is 4 out of 4. Everyone in the office is super nice, her diagnosis is always spot in target. I wish she could be my doctor and both of my kids are seen by her.I actually had a virus that my doctor misdiagnosed and came in for an appointment with my kid. She saw me walking in and said; "oh no, you have rotavirus, it has been going around." I told her that my doc had said it was something else and she said, "hhmm, you might want to give him a call to double check." She was right and it took her less than 10 seconds to diagnose something my doctor didn't catch in a full 20 minute appointment.She takes all the time you need to discuss any concern you might have and is extremely knowledgable. The few times she didn't have a perfect answer off the top of her head, she research and called us back the same day.

May 1st, 2011