A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Thrasher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Thrasher, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Thrasher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thrasher graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thrasher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Burton Thrasher MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly B. Thrasher practice?
- Dr. Kelly Thrasher has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Thrasher practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.