A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Tieves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tieves
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tieves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Tieves, DO, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tieves graduated from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, IL.
Dr. Tieves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly S Tieves DO and MS is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly S. Tieves practice?
- Dr. Kelly Tieves has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Tieves practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.