Dr. Kelly Tjelmeland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Tjelmeland?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Tjelmeland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2015

Good caring doctor

Dr T is a very competent doctor. He repaired some mistakes made by previous surgeons. Office runs well although maybe too much delegation. Surgery center clean and efficient .

June 5th, 2015

skilled, caring and brilliant

July 26th, 2012

I Don't Recommend Dr. Tjelmeland

These people are all about money . They Take your money and run . They are so deceptive , dishonist , disorgenized and the office Manager Sarah is so rude.This Dr. Did Two Different fillers on me , one of them messed up my face because he hit two blood vessels and also it clumped very bad . The other injection which was Artefill did not work at all . After they take your money they don't care what happens to you. It was just a waste of money and a cause of depression and anxiety. PLease don't go there , this place is bad news.

August 25th, 2011

I had a facelift and blepharoplasty done by Dr. Tjelmeland about 9 months ago. I still can't close my eyes all the way because he took too much skin from my eyelids (I was told only skin grafts could possibly repair them). This is a painful condition that requires expensive eye drops around the clock. In addition, I have already paid another doctor thousands of dollars to redo the scars in front, and under my earlobes, and for a fat graft to fill in an ulgy indentation on my cheek that happened during surgery with Dr. Tjelmeland. Trusting this doctor with my eyes and face was a huge mistake. Be very careful who you pick to do surgery on your eyelids. If I had it to do all over again, I would go to an oculoplastic surgeon. All they do are eyes.

June 15th, 2011

Office staff rude

I found the office staff rude. The receptionist was NOT nice and had rude quips. She may forget that she should be polite and considerate. The Doctor may need to give her a refresher. Dr. Kelly was nice but I felt him speaking far more than I was and hardly wanted to hear my opinion or perspective without chiming in with an opinion. I did not feel any sentiment of caring from the staff, including him. I feel that he and his staff feel they have an elitist establishment. I would not go back.

May 13th, 2011

Dr. Tjelmeland performed a breast augmentation on me and I could not be happier about the results. Going into surgery I was a little scared about possible size. Dr. Tjelmeland and his staff all reassured me that he would make me look great. Boy did he. I am so glad that I chose him to do my surgery.The office staff were warm and caring when I returned for follow-up visit.The Meridian Surgery staff are amazing. The nurse put me at total ease before my procedure. I knew exactly what to expect after my surgery. The nurses are caring and made me feel as if I was the only patient there. I appreciate everything that everyone did for me. It was also nice to get a call from Dr. Tjelmeland the night of my surgery just to check on me.I would and have recomended Dr. Tjelmeland and Meridian Surgery to anyone interested in receivng top notch care.

May 7th, 2011

I go to Dr. Tjelmeland for fillers and see Stefanie at his skin care clinic for laser hair removal, photofacials and microdermabrasions. I love everyone at his office!! I have recommended several of my friends and family who have had surgery with Dr. Tjelmeland and they are all so happy with their results!

May 4th, 2016