A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Tracey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Tracey is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tracey
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tracey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tracey graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Tracey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Lee Tracey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Tracey practice?
- Dr. Kelly Tracey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Tracey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anthem, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Clovis Family Physicians and Clovis Primary Care Doctors.