A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Tracey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Tracey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tracey
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tracey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tracey graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Tracey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Lee Tracey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Tracey practice?
- Dr. Kelly Tracey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Tracey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors.