A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Tracey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Tracey is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tracey graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Tracey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Lee Tracey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Tracey practice?
- Dr. Kelly Tracey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Tracey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anthem, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Clovis Family Physicians and Clovis General Practitioners.