A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Underhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Underhill, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Underhill graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Underhill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Benefis Healthcare
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Jane Underhill MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly J. Underhill practice?
- Dr. Kelly Underhill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Underhill practices Radiation Oncology near Havre, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and Great Falls, MT.
See Havre Oncologists.