A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Vanderhave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Vanderhave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Vanderhave, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderhave graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vanderhave has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly L Vanderhave MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Vanderhave practice?
- Dr. Kelly Vanderhave has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Vanderhave practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Huntersville, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.