A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Vanderhave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Vanderhave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanderhave
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanderhave Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Vanderhave, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderhave graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vanderhave has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly L Vanderhave MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Vanderhave practice?
- Dr. Kelly Vanderhave has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Vanderhave practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Huntersville, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.