Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Vander Have
Dr. Kelly Vander Have, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Ann Arbor, MI (and 2 other locations). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Vander Have is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Children`s Hospital and University of Michigan Health System. Dr. Vander Have has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Vander Have has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kelly Vander Have is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Sarah Pierrie
Charlotte, NC 0 mi
Dr. Brian Scannell
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Ruffolo
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0 mi7