Surgical Specialist

1350 S Kings Dr
Suite 300
Charlotte, NC 28207
Locations and availability (8)

|  good doc  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

Doc performed surgery to correct my child's femoral anteversion. Major surgery! Result appears to be good so far (more time is needed for more complete healing and gait training) and we're all hoping the problems experienced prior have been corrected. Doc pays attention to details in her work, as she should. My high expectations have been met so far.

Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr.Kelly Vanderhave is an excellent surgeon and a very compasionate person. She has done 3 going on 4 surgerys on my daughter. She takes her time to explain the surgery, she comes to the hospital everyday. She truly treats her patients like family. We will forever be grateful to her.

by Natalie Underwood on Oct 30th, 2010

I would tell every one to go to her shes fast efficient and down to the point.She has you going and on your feet be for you know it. I knew I was going to like her the second she walked in the door.

by Stephanie McKenzie Price on Jun 21st, 2010

So far, we are very pleased with doctor's diagnosis and confidence. It was very, very easy to get into her office and we experienced ZERO wait time. Dr. Vanderhave is frank, clear and honest. So far, very happy!

|  SHE SUCKS!!  |  show details
by emilia on Feb 21st, 2010

read the title

|  Dr. Kelly Vanderhave is the best doctor you could ever get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2009

I had Scolios surgery on Dec. 4th and Dr. Kelly Vanderhave was the best doctor you could ever get! I wish i could tell everyone in the world how great of a doctor she is! If you ever need Orthopedic Surgery go and make a appt. with Dr. Vanderhave!!!!!! :)