A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Vangilder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Vangilder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Vangilder, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- C-Section Cesarean Section
Education & Awards
Dr. Vangilder graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vangilder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Mccall Vangilder DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. Vangilder practice?
- Dr. Kelly Vangilder has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Vangilder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Obstetricians & Gynecologists.