A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Vince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Vince is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vince
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vince Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Vince, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vince graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vince has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly George Vince MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly G. Vince practice?
- Dr. Kelly Vince has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Vince practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.