A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Vince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Vince is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Vince, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vince graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vince has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly George Vince MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly G. Vince practice?
- Dr. Kelly Vince has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Vince practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.