Learn more about Dr. Kelly Wachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Wachi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Wachi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachi graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Mari Wachi MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. Wachi practice?
- Dr. Kelly Wachi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Wachi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Kamuela, HI.
See Kamuela Internists and Kamuela Rheumatologists.