A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Wade, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Wade has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans