Overall Review

2.6

September 1st, 2016
rude doctor
NEVER HAVE I BEEN TREATED SO RUDE BY A DOCTOR. TO BEGIN WITH MY APPT WAS @8:00 HE SHOWS UP AT 9:00 BECAUSE HE LIVES IN DALLAS. HE HAS CLINICS STRUNG OUT FROM DALLAS, SULPHER SPRINGS AND PARIS. He flew in the room like someone on meth. He never introduced himself to me, I guess he was the doctor. He looked at my arm told the nurse he would shave it off. He ran out of the room, the nurse put a shot in it, he runs back in the room shaves it off and leaves. When I left I thanked the nurses and assured them I would never be back.

July 28th, 2016
Great Experience
I had a great experience here at the Rockwall office that he has. My appointment was at 11:40 and was in the room by 11:45 and was out by 12:30. The Dr sat and explained my options in regards to my treatment and asked me what I wanted to do and seemed genuinely concerned. Yes he is a little awkward but he took his time with me and I enjoyed his ladies here in his office. I will be back, for sure.

July 20th, 2016
awful

June 7th, 2016
Don't recommend this Dr at all
It's easy to get an appointment with him. And I do see why now. My appointment was at 12:40 I got in to a room at 1:40. No one listens to a thing you say. I left not knowing any more than I knew when I went in. I could have looked the problem up on the computer better than wasting my money on that Dr. I won't ever go back. Problem was I had a rash on my face that came up after a few different changes in my life over the past week. Answer from him I had a bad case of acne. He just looked at my face, no light nothing. Did not even have my information straight. It was a red rash. and botches on my face that was red. I had never had an acne problem but what I have been told this did not look like acne. It itches and burns and red and blisters. This is one Dr. I have fired. So I am looking for a excellent Dermatologist now. I won't say good because that is how I got this one.

April 26th, 2016
Was there for an annual review he didn't put any lights on me to see what if any problems existed. Didn't listen to a word I said or my concerns. He has terrible bedside manner.

November 18th, 2015
I do not recommend this doctor!!!!!
Went because I had a sweating problem so hr gave me a compound prescription of drysol and god knows what else....but no pharmacist will touch it (which should have been my first clue) but finally found one in Paris who would do it BUT HAD TO ORDER THE INGREDIENTS!!!! (Should of been my second clue). Now my armpits have lesions and ARE EXTREMELY PAINFUL BEYOND BELIEF. BEEN TO TWO DIFFERENT DOCTORS FOR HELP AND GOT A ANTIBIOTIC SHOT TODAY. I HAVE MISSED A WEEK OF WORK AND NEXT WEEK ISNT LOOKING MUCH BETTER ACCORDING TO HOW IM FEELING NOW AND CANT EVEN PUT A SHIRT ON. WHAT KIND OF DR WOULD PRESCRIBE SOMETHING SO TOXIC?!?!?? This stuff needs to be illegal and banned immediately. This may even turn into a legal issue.......

December 20th, 2014
Great doc. Quick and to the point. Been doing the skin thing long enough to know what he's looking at and get it handled.

July 29th, 2014
Where to begin. Took my six year old son in for a follow up visit. Didn't see the doctor until an hour after my scheduled appointment. When I asked him what the best treatment for my son would be, his response was to say that if it were his kids, they would sit there still and do whatever he told them to do. He then came at my son and swabbed alcohol on his neck. My son became frightened and started turning away from the doctor. The doctor jumped up in a huff and said he is giving him a cream and it probably wouldn't work, but children should obey their parents or I should hold him down. Excuse me??? I didn't know you had started. I told him his bedside manner was rude and this was just a scared little boy. He turned on his heels and walked out of the room. I asked for my copay back but was told I couldn't. Going to file a complaint with the Texas Medical Board. Avoid at all costs especially if you have kids. This man is a control freak who I think dislikes kids.

September 27th, 2013
Do not go here
Do not go here

September 12th, 2013
Always running late, rushing in and out, and unprepared. If you ask him a question, he is rude, vague, and condescending! Won't be returning!

May 30th, 2013
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!
I might as well have asked a drunk off the street to check my skin. After waiting 45 minutes he came in and told me to stand up turn around and was gone in seriously 4 minutes. Now, I have to pay again to go to another dermatologist because I do not think I got a proper examination.

May 1st, 2013
Doctor never showed
Don't go see this doctor unless you have plenty of time to cool your heels. Apparently he thinks his time is more important than yours. My appointment was for 9:15. When I left at 10:15 he was still not on the building.